Coffee and tea both are beneficial for you to cut the tiredness from your body and refresh it. There are many kinds of coffee as well as tea. The hot ones are the most available. These are popular too. However, you certainly need a different version of tea and coffee which is the cold coffee/tea. People call them iced tea/coffee also. The iced tea/coffee give you the most wanted cool refreshment even in the summer. Drinking it can prevent your body from overheating too. In this article, we will see 6 Healthy Iced Tea and Coffee Recipes to Slay Your Summer Thirst.
Iced Tea with Lemon Verbena
- One cup of the regular water.
- One cup was full of the leaves of lemon verbena.
- Six cups of the tea. It has to be brewed and chilled tea.
- A half cup of sugar.
- Four cups of ice cubes or more.
- Lemon slices for garnish. [Optional]
- Leaves of the mint. [Optional]
STEP-1: Take a saucepan large or small. Bring the water and sugar into it. Boil and mix these two well the hand mixer.
STEP-2: When it gets appropriately mixed, cool it down.
STEP-3: Boil the verbena leaves of the lemon the pan. Do it for 1-2 minutes.
STEP-4: After boiling, drain it to the glass of the ice water.
STEP-5: Make a smoothie of verbena leaves and syrup with the help of a blender. Cover the mixture and chill it for some time.
STEP-6: Take a glass and add a few ice cubes. Put 1 cup tea and two tablespoons syrup into the glass. Garnish with mint or lemon.
Spiked Raspberry Iced Tea
- Eight cups of the boiled water.
- One cup of organic white sugar.
- Four teaspoons of baking soda.
- Five regular sized tea bags.
- A half cup of vodka. [Optional]
- 1 and a half cup of the Chambord liqueur. [Optional]
- Mint sprigs or oranges for garnish.
- Ice cubes for adding the cold in tea.
STEP-1: Add the regular sized tea bags to the boiled water and soak it for 15 minutes.
STEP-2: Put the soda and sugar into the water and mix it properly.
STEP-3: Now you can add the vodka or liqueur if you want a different taste.
STEP-4: Pour the tea into a glass and fill it with ice cubes.
STEP-5: Garnish it with oranges or sprigs or whatever you like. It’s now ready to serve.
Blueberry Lemonade Pomegranate Iced Tea
- One liter or 4 cups of the water.
- Washed blueberries.
- Six tea bags. The regular sized ones are good in this case. Blueberry pomegranate tea is recommended.
- Two tablespoons of honey or sugar. You can add more sweet according to taste.
- A few lemon wedges for garnish.
- Ice cubes according to need.
STEP-1: Boil water in a teapot. Add the tea bags, cover the pot and brew for 3-4 minutes.
STEP-2: Remove the tea bags from the water. Squeeze the bags properly.
STEP-3: Now mix the water with sugar or honey. Stir the mixture. Let it chill by waiting a while.
STEP-4: Add the washed blueberries into the blend.
STEP-5: Put it into a highball glass. Add some ice cubes. Garnish it with lemon wedges to make it look more beautiful and premium.
Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
- A highball or pure glass.
- Coffee Concentrate. The homemade one can do the job too.
- Condensed milk. You need the sweetened one.
- Syrup of the caramel.
- Organic salt or sea salt.
- White milk or half and the half.
- Straw for serving the purpose.
STEP-1: Place the glass in a good position and start making the coffee by putting some cubes of the ice in the glass.
STEP-2: Add the coffee concentrate to the glass and fill it. 10-12 tablespoons or 3/4 cup are enough.
STEP-3: Again add four teaspoons of the sweet-condensed-milk. Mix it accordingly.
STEP-4: Now add the syrup of the caramel into the mixture. A pinch of the sea salt addition would be great here.
STEP-5: There should be some space on the top. Fill it with the half and half or milk.
STEP-6: Mix it with a thin spoon or a straw, and it’s ready for you to consume!
Iced Sea Salt Coffee
- Ground coffee of the coarsely. 1 cup.
- One teaspoon of the sea salt.
- 10-12 tablespoons of the sugar.
- 2 cups of the whipped cream
- Eight cups of the cold water.
STEP-1: Take a pot and add the coffee ground with the cold water.
STEP-2: Mix it and soak it for one day.
STEP-3: Add the sugar to the mix and stir it properly. Place it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
STEP-4: Now add the whipped cream and keep stir it until it becomes as thick as the cream.
STEP-5: Pour the coffee mix over ice, add four tablespoons of salt cream and stir it to enjoy the drink.
Toasted Coconut Cold Brew Coffee
- Two cups of toasted coconut. (unsweetened)
- 8 cups of water.
- Twelve ounces dark roast coffee.
STEP-1: Pour a container with the coffee and coconut. Add water on top of it. Let it steep for a day. It should be stored in room temperature.
STEP-2: Take out as much as coconut and coffee ground from the container with a strainer. Now cover the strainer with cheesecloth. Place it over a jug or pot. Pour/filter the coffee into that jug.
STEP-3: Use two parts of the water with 1 part of the coffee to serve it. You can add any sweetener.
Here you have got six recipes for the tea and coffee that will save your life in the summer. The cold drink always receives a warm welcome in the summer season. How about adding some taste? Well, that’s what all about this article is. It gives you the cold in summer. Also, these recipes are healthy for the people out there. Iced tea can help you to improve your metabolism. The cold coffees are best in case of a heavy workout session. Even these drinks enhance your mood in the summer season. Therefore, follow these six healthy iced tea and coffee recipes if you are willing to slay your summer thirst.